This position directly interfaces with corporate clients, instructors and students to manage, coordinate, and/or implement corporate training at sites throughout the Puget Sound region and manages and schedules open-enrollment offerings in CCEC’s information technology product segment.
• Bachelor’s degree in education, business or other related field from an accredited college or university
• Three years professional experience working in a training, corporate, manufacturing, or information technology setting
• Experience managing work in a complex environment with multiple competing priorities and projects
• Experience managing instructors and contractors
• Ability to independently troubleshoot issues and continuously adjust plans in the moment in response to challenges, customer requirements, or other factors.
• Demonstrated comfort and effectiveness in presenting to groups
• Experience managing budgets
• Intermediate proficiency with MS Office products
• Ability to network with local industries, resulting in strategic relationships throughout EvCC’s service district
• Master’s degree in Business, Adult Education, or other related field from an accredited university
• Three years professional experience in education, working with incumbent and dislocated worker populations
• Experience delivering contract training to businesses, preferably to manufacturing, aerospace, and/or information technology companies
• Experience performing needs assessments and developing comprehensive training proposals for incumbent worker training programs
• Experience using CampusCE and HP3000 systems
• Experience using CRM
• Bilingual in English and Spanish
$52,000 - $57,000 annually. This is a full time exempt position with benefits.
This position will close on July 17, 2017.
View details & apply online: http://apptrkr.com/1040111 or www.everettcc.edu/jobs