Cover letters, resumes and applications should be submitted in Word or PDF format as an attachment and emailed to email@example.com. The application may be scanned and included with your submission. Please include the Job Title and Job ID in the subject line of your email. Please indicate your salary requirements and salary history in your cover letter.
Under the general direction of the Chief Technology Officer, the Senior Project Manager/Business Analyst will lead major strategic technology projects within the organization. This position will develop technical solutions to business needs by defining, analyzing, and documenting business requirements, and recommending and communicating system controls and protocols clearly to leadership and staff. This position researches and analyzes issues in education using complex understanding of the education field, data analysis, project management and strategic planning for the organization. This position will organize, guide and direct the activities of the cross-functional project teams and prioritize tasks to meet deliverables and commitments on time.
- Assists with strategic planning and project management of organizational projects and programs.
- Assists in the development, collection and analysis of surveys, focus groups, and other data collection.
- Able to make connections between issues, trends, and current events and prepare and present advisory positions.
- Conduct policy research and synthesize data to support Association initiatives.
- Creates, analyzes and validates detailed functional specifications.
- Monitors changes in association markets and technology that may affect Association or departmental operations; implements policy and procedural changes as required.
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gather information, evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Identifies business trends utilizing real data, compile analysis reports that are delivered to developers and then follow-up on all results.
- May be assigned a variety of complex project work that may require collaboration with multiple stakeholders.
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project teams; establishing project budget.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Represents CSBA internally and externally using the CSBA Staff Values in all situations.
- Contributes to the Association’s organization and strategic development goals and objectives and overall agenda and direction by developing and applying subject matter expertise in assigned areas; participates in the short and long term strategy and direction for the department.
- Establishes relationships with external partners and key stakeholders. Participates in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies and works on short and long term strategy and direction for the department.
- Monitors changes in regulations, legislative issues, education policy trends and innovations.
- Maintains current understanding of education industry, from state laws to local district politics.
- Reads and demonstrates an understanding and adherence to CSBA values, policies, and practices.
- Demonstrates respect, honesty and professionalism at all times.
- Performs a variety of other duties as assigned.