- University degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or Computer Science, with an emphasis on program and project management, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation shall be considered a strong asset.
- Minimum 10 years related work experience in diverse project and program management with large, complex, multi-year IT systems and technology projects incorporating both capital and operating components. Related experience with public transit systems would be an asset.
- Must have excellent knowledge of the principles and practices of project management and demonstrated ability in monitoring, reviewing and reporting on major projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and oral / written communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft software (PowerPoint, Project, Word, Excel, etc.) and Project Management tools and processes.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume online, through the Current Opportunities page (http://www.metrolinx.com/en/aboutus/careers/current_opportunities.aspx) on our website, no later than March 12, 2017.
Please note that applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. Accommodation will be provided throughout the hiring process, as required. Applicants must make their needs known in advance.
Please be advised, Metrolinx uses email to communicate with their applicants for open job competitions. It is the applicant’s responsibility to include an updated email address that is checked daily and accepts emails from unknown users. As we send time sensitive correspondence via email (i.e. testing bookings, interview dates), it is imperative that applicants check their email regularly. If we do not hear back from applicants, we will assume that you are no longer interested in the Job Competition and your application will be removed from the Competition. Please be advised that a Criminal Record Search may be required of the successful candidate. Should it be determined that any background information provided be misleading, inaccurate or incorrect, Metrolinx reserves the right to discontinue with the consideration of your application.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER