Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a driving force behind EY’s globalization – currently incorporating Procurement, Talent, Finance and Accounting, IT, Risk management, Talent, Creative Agency, Learning Solutions and Program Execution Services – it aims to achieve effectiveness and efficiency in order to provide sustainable value and is at the core of EY’s most notable transformation projects.
To enable the successful execution of these priority projects, EY GDS has an in-house global consulting team – Program Execution Services (PES). As a team of experienced consulting professionals, who operate with a global mindset, we have the breadth and depth of experience to execute in the areas of Project and Change Management, Process Improvement, Technology Implementation, Benefits Management, RPA and Organizational Design.
As a core member within the PES team you will work closely with Leaders across EY to design and implement solutions to improve and accelerate the delivery of projects and transformation initiatives.
Currently we are seeking for candidates who would like to join the PES team in Poland (Wroclaw or Warsaw) and India.
- EY leaders across functions, service lines and geographies
- EY Internal project teams around the world
- GDS ES functional team and leadership
- Contributes as an effective team member and takes accountability for deliverables
- Creates value to clients independently- bringing excellent project and change management skills and past client experiences
- Deploys consulting best practice knowledge and techniques when undertaking work
- Performs rapid assessment of current landscape for clients and is able to provide insights around hypotheses and solutions
- As a team member, assists in providing smooth delivery of internal project/program outcomes
- Acts as a coach to client staff to support embedding capability
- Develops and manages knowledge for use across internal projects and the EY communities.