We are seeking a Project Administrator to join our team in Seattle, WA.
The incumbent will be part of a functional team that is responsible for providing project administration, coordination and management services to ensure projects meet the company's Quality and Project Management standards and other requirements.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Coordinates the preparation of and maintains Project Management Plans;
- Provides support to the Project Managers with project planning, execution and close-out;
- Assists Project Managers with sub-consultant and subcontractor validation and project performance reviews;
- Prepares for and attends Project Review meetings;
- Coordinates output acceptance sign-offs and other required quality system records;
- Initiates the entry of new projects and proposals into Deltek Vision and on the Portal;
- Communicates Project Quality requirements to project teams;
- Identifies and documents non-conforming products/processes and recommends appropriate remedies;
- Coordinates and ensures the successful completion of Project Closures;
- Prepares, maintains and updates Project Safety requirements;
- Ensures the completion and filing of project quality documentation as per QMS specifications and deadlines;
- Coordinates the production and distribution of project submittal documents;
- Supports the maintenance of internal and external relations through communication with clients, project teams and any other relevant stakeholders in coordination with more senior Project Services staff or delegates as appropriate;
- Recommends and supports the development and implementation of best practices for Project Services across projects;
- Updates staffing needs in Deltek; and
- Performs other duties as required.
At COWI North America, you can look forward to a challenging role that will push you outside of your comfort zone and elevate your career to new heights. Our staff come from a multitude of backgrounds; their bridge, marine and tunneling expertise spans the globe. COWI is a place for collaboration with some high-caliber professionals and the opportunity to learn from the best. Besides an extraordinary collection of talented colleagues, you will also have the chance to be involved in some very high-profile work on world-renowned international projects that will test your skills and abilities as a professional. COWI is proud to reward top talent; the benefits of working for COWI include extensive opportunities for growth and development, 100% company-paid benefits (this includes employee only and employee and family), 401k with up to 5% match and immediate vesting schedule, competitive compensation and various other perks.
COWI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, COWI complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.