NEXT Biometrics is hiring for a Program and Product Manager to join our growing team! The ideal candidate will have a strong technology background, experience in technical product development, and with specialties in the Semiconductor/Electronics, mobile, wireless, and security industries. The candidate will have a successful history of leading complex program and product development efforts in a fast paced environment from concept to product delivery.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manages programs of a large global scope, impact and complexity through all phases of the lifecycle.
· Manages interdependencies and integration among multiple projects, teams, and stakeholders.
· Handles cross organizational programs of broad scope and high complexity or of broad scope and moderate complexity usually managing a core team that manages functionally specific teams.
· Sets direction for programs directly related to corporate policies or important business operations to meet strategic goals of significance.
· Leads the core team and guides performance of functional teams.
· This employee is the key interface with stakeholders and leadership internally and externally.
· Assigns overall tasks to others managing general areas of responsibility in support of program goals.
· Exercises judgment and discretion to develops solutions, remove obstacles and redefine approaches.
· Oversees identification of tasks and research, dependencies, costs assigns resources, and communicates expectations to core team members.
· Creates/tracks/adjusts the program schedule.
· Assesses risks and identifies solutions to timely, efficient achievement of program goals.
· Ensures that quality standards and budget constraints are met.
· Ensures appropriate progress against schedule and takes remedial action as appropriate.
· Prioritizes utilization of resources with other functions.
· Has advanced understanding of the technical concepts, architecture, systems, development methods, and disciplines associated with the defined program, and utilizes knowledge to accelerate project completion.