Program Manager Leadership Opportunity Available
We are looking for a candidate that must be a seasoned PM, and a program ambassador / diplomat, comfortable in a fast paced environment, balancing a complex global account and multiple projects. The 4 key must have attributes are – leadership, exceptional work ethic, attention to detail and to be polished with customers. The OneSource team is an outsourced service provider at a customer site(s) managing all aspects of on-going asset management services for the laboratory.
The goal for the successful candidate is to become established as a primary point of contact for one global OneSource account, from first customer contact during the RFP development through the program life cycle. A customer account may have multiple sites, across multiple geographies.
- Ideal candidates should have a combination of professional experiences, academic achievement, proficiency in a variety of project and six sigma tools and applications with expertise in excel and MS project, and an ability to “make the complex simple” for our internal and external customers and stakeholders. They should possess “a leadership presence” at all times, especially, during conference call meetings. Being an energetic, engaged & common sense leader and having the team feel that leadership is a “must have”.
Primary responsibilities, include:
- Lead execution of new site program implementations, managing multiple workstreams, including governance reporting and managing all aspects of delivering projects on time, on budget and accounting for resource management.
- Assist in preparation and support the broader team with monthly or quarterly Meetings with the customer and global PerkinElmer team, ensuring that schedule, scope, change management, financials and KPIs are all reviewed.
- Responsible to manage action items resulting from business reviews and operational forums.
- Escalate performance issues and program help needed requests to PerkinElmer senior leadership or the customer, as appropriate.
- Conduct regularly scheduled program management meetings with internal back office functions at PerkinElmer to manage the program, ensuring the field team is properly supported.
- Partnering with field team in identifying and leading continuous improvement of operational performance and processes.
- Create and maintain a culture for the program that is built on honesty, hard work, commitment to the customer, and growing the business by executing the business.
- Support and coordinate activities for process improvements, new program implementation and general program support. Ensure consistency, where applicable, of PerkinElmer processes and best practices across all global sites.
- Provide support to the field leadership to develop and deliver the operational performance reviews.
- Develop or tailor processes that correlate with the customer’s requirements for all aspects of the OS program, including invoicing, change control, opportunities to expand program scope, delivery of entitlements, managing service providers, and leveraging links into the customer’s internal communication processes.
This role works closely with field based staff located on-site (at the customer location) and on-hand staff (located regionally), OneSource Support Center staff, OneSource Contracts staff, field service leaders, finance, quality, logistics and procurement around all aspects that lead to the success of OneSource program operations to deliver cost savings, increased productivity and high customer satisfaction, providing optimized laboratory solutions to help customers achieve their financial, operational and scientific goals.