Are you ready to lead and grow a PMO in an award-winning healthcare organization? Translate your PM knowledge and experience into an instrumental leadership position at Reading Health System. Reading Health System is dedicated to advancing health and transforming lives. Join the transformation.
The PMO Manager plans, coordinates, and supervises all activities related to the IT project and program delivery across Reading Health System. Your leadership as PMO Manager will be vital in driving the continued evolution and transformation of the PMO. Your contributions will include:
- Assisting the Senior Director with developing and maturing the portfolio management discipline for the IT program and projects.
- Helping expand the scope of the program from IT-focus to enterprise-focused.
- Identifying and articulating new program elements as needed and folding them into the existing PMO program.
- Initiating, championing, and achieving change by fearlessly challenging the status quo.
- Cultivating strong relationships enterprise wide by effectively handling customer requests and resolving customer issues.
- Working closely with RHS providers and employees to evaluate, meet, and support their operational system needs.
- Maintaining and monitoring existing quality and delivery metrics.
- Managing PMO staff to deliver quality project and program outcomes.
- Anticipating gaps in staff member skills and planning appropriate compensating skill development.
- Leading staffing allocation, performance appraisals, staff development and pay reviews.
- Education: Bachelor's degree is required. Master’s degree is preferred.
- Certification: PMP or PgMP certification preferred; comparable experience will be considered in lieu of certification. PfMP and ITIL background a plus.
- 4 years’ PM experience managing multiple parallel IT projects independently.
- 6 years’ evolving experience developing and managing a PMO program and its staff.
- Relevant experience in a healthcare setting is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to listen to and understand the needs of different groups, make persuasive presentations, inspire employees, effectively negotiate with a wide variety of stakeholders, sell ideas, influence others, and lead change in a collegial manner.
- Ability and proven success in effectively interacting and building relationships with individuals at all levels (direct reports, peer level, C-suite, providers, department leaders, vendors, etc.).
- Track record of being a relationship builder with a commitment to quality. Collaboration, flexibility, relationship building, and consensus building are key for this position.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to convey information clearly, accurately, and timely in consideration of audience and medium. Proficiency with MS Office suite required.
- Strong organizational and critical thinking skills with demonstrated attention to detail.
About Reading Health System
With a staff of more than 7,300 employees and 1,000 physicians and providers across 46 locations, Reading Health System (RHS) offers a balance between the high energy of a multidisciplinary medical environment and the warmth and welcoming atmosphere more often associated with a smaller hospital. In fact, there are over 100 reasons why RHS is amazing: http://101reasonswhyrhs.com/.
RHS consists of Reading Hospital, a 647-bed acute care hospital in West Reading, Pennsylvania, and Reading Health Rehabilitation Hospital in Spring Township, featuring a 50-bed skilled nursing unit and a 62-bed inpatient rehabilitation unit. We also provide office-based primary and specialty care through Reading Health Physician Network, in-home nursing through Affilia Home Health, and retirement living through The Highlands at Wyomissing. An extensive network of outpatient services are provided through offices and QuickCare walk-in centers throughout the region. Our integrated system of care, from prevention and education to the latest clinical services, forms the foundation of advancing health and transforming lives at RHS.
Apply online and search for Requisition # 1552470.
Reading Health System is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V